How many views?

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Writing Assignment: All About parenting

Prompt: If you don't have children, how do you think parenthood would change your life?


I think parenthood would change my life because I would have too grow up.
I would have too learn algebra so I can help my kids with it.
I would have too learn how to drive so I could ferry around my kids.
I would have too stay up later, and get up earlier.
I would have too learn to change a baby's diaper without saying "ew",
and I would have to learn how too be mean and just say no.
I would have too learn patience, guidance and how to multi-task a little better.


I'm still a kid myself, and I have too learn how to be a parent from my parents.
When I have kids, and when they grow up, I want too look back on my life and be able too say "Hello world, I don't think I did too bad of a job."

To read the opposite perspective from my mom, click the link. My mom's blog

No comments:

Post a Comment